- Chicken 1 whole
- Lemon juice 4 tbs
- Tandoori masala 3/4th packet
- Ginger garlic paste 3 tbs
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Slit the chicken and marinate with lemon juice, paste and spices and let sit on the counter top or in the fridge for atleast 4 hours.
- Place the chicken on a pan and put it in the stove oven to bake for an hour on medium heat and 15 minutes on high heat till chicken cooks ll the way through. Baste the chicken agter intervals and let it cook till chicken is tender and water almost dries out.
- Serve with arabian rice, chapati or hawaiian salad!